Proposing to your loved can exist a difficult and stressful moment, especially since everyone is looking for that special, unique, original moment or….place. We've seen guys getting down on their knees in a eatery, right? In a romantic holiday on the beach, am I correct again? What about the wrap of a large box and filled with smaller boxes all wrapped around the last box that she will come to where she will observe the smallest ring inside?

You're right, we have seen all of these, but what nosotros are going to show you next, we pretty much doubt that anyone has seen so far…..or have y'all?

Combining the dearest for our dear BMWs and our loved ones tin be difficult, peculiarly when y'all commencement naming your cars and get fastened to them. Then y'all end upwards in a spot where sometimes y'all need to make a choice: a dinner with the loved 1 or a nighttime out cruising with your "other girlfriend". Even worse, what about combining the buy of a BMW with a marriage proposal? Feeling the pressure level withal? Can one pull information technology off? Will the "real girlfriend" get mad at you?

IMG 0834 655x436

Lots of questions, but evidently, in that location is an reply to all of this and Curtis, a member of 1addicts forum, might have constitute it and even improve, he pulled information technology off …..Live.

Us, at BMWBLOG, give him props for this new, innovative manner to suggest to his girlfriend and congratulations for both beauties, the fiancee and the 135i Coupe.

So, my girlfriend and I had been dating for close to two years and I had been driving my 335i ever since I met her. She knew I was a BMW enthusiast and supported my expensive hobbies, attending meets, spending time on the forums, staying upwards late working on cars with the guys…etc.

She had been driving a '02 Pontiac sunfire since it was new and the thing liked similar a crinkled upward silverish beer can and was falling apart. She had simply gotten on salary as a full time instructor here locally and decided that she wanted a new 'nice' auto. Being the avid bimmer fan that I am, of course I recommended a 135i!

Later I brokered the deal for her, we had to expect most a week for the car to be shipped in from Philly. Unannounced to her, I had purchased her date ring about a month prior and was notwithstanding trying to figure out a unique way to advise.

She is pretty cunning then its difficult for me to program big surprises. Therefore going to choice up the auto would be my perfect cover story! I am skillful friends with the client advisor that sold us the car and he was more than happy to assistance out! And then I chosen up my skillful friend, Ian, who is an amateur lensman and E90 poster and asked if he could hide out at the dealer to capture the moment.

Once Ian was in identify my roommate, Cole, drove Danielle and I to the dealer. It was funny because all of the dealer workers were huddled around the sales manager desk-bound silently grinning at us as nosotros walked through the door. Luckily she didn't take hold of on ;) Our customer counselor showed her the car and ran through the tutorial of how everything works then, every bit planned, told her and I to follow him to the service desk (which was out of sight of the showroom) to go over the owners manual, total BS merely nosotros had to get her out of the of the showroom, and then Cole could pull the ring out of the trunk of his car and place it on the nuance.

After we BS'd enough almost the owners manual we proceeded back to the exhibit to bear witness her 'one terminal thing' about the car. We walked up to the drivers side door and told her to go in, she saturday down and looked up at us like…OK whats next? while her ring was right under her nose!!!

Dumbfounded, I kind of stumbled my words and said, go alee and put the key in and beginning it upwardly…which she did and Withal didn't notice the band! At that point I didn't know what to say so i but kind of starred at her, prompting her to ask 'is everything OK?' thinking quick on his feet, the client advisor said, why don't you check the miles for me which finally did the pull a fast one on! Ian made his fashion downwardly and we took a few pictures and we were on our way to gloat for the residue of the weekend!

Recall when we told that BMW fans are the virtually passionate ones and at the same time a bit crazier than the rest? Great idea, way to pull it off, only be aware, don't try this at home unless you experience confident.

Thanks for the story Curtis!